We engage in a number of educational activities to provide information on the history and nature of Planned Parenthood:
One of the chief opportunities for educational outreach is the Annual Planned Parenthood Book Sale which is held each November.
- Largest abortion operation in the U.S.
- Recipient of over $540 million in government grants and contracts annually (2012-2013 Planned Parenthood Annual Report).
- Leading promoter and defender of abortion.
- Provides birth control pills (classified as Type 1 carcinogens by an agency of the U.N.'s World Health Organization) to minors without parental knowledge or consent.
- Provides misleading information to teens.
- Sued to overturn national law banning partial birth abortion
- Won injuction in Federal Court to block implimentation of Ohio law requiring that those dispensing Ru-486 abortion pills follow the protocols under which the drug was approved by the FDA.
- Protects sexual predators by refusing to notify authorities of evidence of statutory rape.
- Eugenicist, elitist origins.